Your wood-burning stove is only as good as the fuel you use!
With great features to help you select the right wood to burn, helping you reduce soot and carbon build up. Select between different types of wood and materials; Large LCD display, Battery Alert.
FACT: To burn effectively, the moisture content of firewood needs to be less than 20%, (whether it’s being used in an open fire, a stove or a fire pit). This Moisture meter holds the reading after removal.
Before you start your fire it is essential to check if your wood is dry. This will ensure a clean burn, reduce emission in the atmosphere and prevent soot buildup on the glass of your fire.
- Easy to use and read, even in poor light
- Effective: fully seasoned wood generates more heat
- Prevent soot buildup
- Reduce environmental pollution
It's very simple to use. Just turn it on and press the moisture meter pins into the fire wood. The digital display will give you the right percentage of moisture : it should be below 20% moisture. If everything is ok, load the firewood into your bucket and place it into your fire.
- LCD measurement reading
- Power on-off button
- Mode button to select wood groups
- Hold button
- Low battery indicator
- Requires one 9V battery power supply (not included)
- Color : Grey
- Product Size: 13 cm x 7 cm x 3 cm
- Electrode length: 1 cm
- Australia: (2 to 5 business days).
- New Zealand: (7 to 15 business days).
Real-time tracking details will be available on our website.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device