Introducing the Cocoon Fan, the ultimate stove fan designed to warm your living space faster. Simply place the Cocoon Fan on top of your wood heater, it will distribute the heat from your heater evenly across the room.
Since hot air rises, most of the heat from your heater simply escapes directly above and gets lost. That means you aren’t feeling the full benefit of your heater.
The Cocoon Fan operates at a low starting temperature (60°C), which means your living space will be toasty in no time. Soon, every part of the room will feel comfortably warm, not just around the fire.
Using the Cocoon Fan is the most economical way to effectively circulate warm air. It uses no batteries so it can be used where there is no electricity. The heat of the wood heater is conducted through the base of the fan and converted into ‘free’ electricity which powers the fan motor.
While standing at just 20cm tall, the Cocoon Fan moves up to 6 cubic meter of warm air per minute thanks to its innovative blade design.
Moreover, it lowers fuel consumption by increasing the efficiency of your heater. Some heater save up to 30% fuel.
With its effective, cost-saving design, the Cocoon Fan will blow your cold spots away.
- ✔️ Self-powered by the heat of the heater itself
- ✔️ Cost-effective: save up to 30% fuel
- ✔️ Secure: integrated safety strip in the fan base to protect it from overheating
- ✔️ Silent: due to its unique blade design, you won’t feel the breeze, just the warmth
- ✔️ Effective on all types of heaters (wood, gas, pellet, potbelly stoves) PLEASE NOTE: Start temperature: 60°C
- ✔️ Easy to install: simply place it on top of your heater
- ✔️ Ecological: no batteries required
- ✔️ Heatproof handle
- Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Running speed: 1300 RPM
- Airflow: 6 CMM
- Height (including blade): 20 cm
- Width (including blade): 18 cm
- Depth (including blade): 10 cm
- Base dimensions: 10cm by 8 cm
- Product weight: 580 g
- Sound level: less than 20 dB (inaudible level)
- Power source: heat
- Color: black
- ⚠️ Start temperature: 60°C ⚠️
- Temperature range: 60°C~350°C
- Do NOT exceed 350°C (a stove thermometer is recommended to monitor the temperature)
- CE Certified
‘How does this work?‘
Physics! This fan uses an innovative thermoelectric device to generate electricity directly from the heat of the wood heater to run the fan. The electrical energy is generated from the thermal energy flowing through the device from the bottom (hot) portion of the fan stand to the top (fan-cooled) portion of the stand. But most of all—regardless of how it works—it is effective! For more info, click here.
‘I don’t have a wood heater. Will this work with my pellet, coal, barrel, propane, etc., heater?‘
The fan works on any surface that gets hot enough to cause it to generate enough energy to power the fan motor. The base of the fan just needs to get to around 60°C to start spinning, though the hotter it gets, the more powerful the fan will be.
‘How many fans should I get?‘
If you have a large space requiring more circulation power (more than 6m by 6m), you might consider getting two fans—though, it is not necessary. About 20% of our customers get 2 fans or more to spread the hot air best.
‘Where is the best place to get highest performance from my Cocoon Fan?’
Place the Cocoon Fan at least 10 cm away from the flue, so that it does not pick up the radiant heat from the flue. This will cause it to run faster, and for a longer time when the fire is low. If you wish to distribute the heat from the flue across the room, point the fan slightly towards the flue so that the moving air picks up the flue heat as well. In our experience, placing the stove fan towards the back of the wood heater, and pointing into the room, works best.
‘Why is it recommended to buy a Magnetic Stove Thermometer?’
The Cocoon Fan is equipped with a safety strip in the fan base to prevent it from overheating. However, if the heater reaches excessive temperatures (over 350°C), it may overheat the fan and damage the motor. To prevent this, you can get yourself a magnetic stove thermometer to check on the temperature and know when it is getting too hot for your fan. If it gets too hot, move the fan to a cooler part of the heater.
'Is my Cocoon Fan covered by a warranty?'
Absolutely, all our products are covered by a 24-month warranty.
- Australia: 2-5 business days
- New Zealand: 7-15 business days
GRAB THE DEAL!
Get the most out of my wood heater!
- Small to medium rooms
- Distribute the heat across the living room (6m3of warm air per minute)
- Warm your room in 15 minutes
- Fuel saving: up to 30%
- Ideal for large rooms (over 25m2)
- Distribute the heat across the entire floor (12m3 of warm air per minute)
- Warm your room in 10 minutes
- Fuel saving: up to 45%
- Each fan at $99 instead of $124.99